Lily Allen Lost Her Chanel Couture Wedding Gown & An Update On “Mean Girls” The Musical
- Lily Allen has somehow casually misplaced her Chanel couture wedding reception dress, specially designed for her by Karl Lagerfeld. How does one lose such a thing? Shouldn’t it be in, like, a safe encased in glass surrounded by a moat? Oh, rich people. [Telegraph UK]
- New couple alert: Lupita Nyong’o has been secretly dating the Somali-born actor K’Naan since September. So that’s why she’s been coy about Jared Leto. [US Weekly]
- Not even D-listers paradise “Dancing With The Stars” wants Juan Pablo from “The Bachelor.” (And he STILL doesn’t understand why the public hates him.) [Entertainment Weekly]
- Where would music be without Tori Amos? [BuzzFeed]
- The Cut blog braved “Princeton Mom” Susan Patton’s tsunami of delusion so we don’t have to. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Tina Fey confessed that the “Mean Girls” musical is still a couple years away from happening. [Eonline]
- “Weeds” star Mary-Louise Parker said she is “very afraid” of drugs and talks about them with her kids a lot. [People]
- Starbucks is updating their iPhone app so that they can tip your baristas up to two hours after paying for your coffee. [Engadget]
- Father Of The Year Michael Lohan is getting sued for taking money from investors to allegedly dub the “Girls Gone Wild” videos in Spanish. Uh, is there a single human being on Earth who watches “Girls Gone Wild” videos for the audio? [Perez Hilton]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.