“Bachelor” Jerk Juan Pablo Whines About Not Having Any Privacy
- Giant man baby Juan Pablo is angry with “The Bachelor” producers, posting a picture of himself and this season’s winner Nikki on Instagram yesterday with a caption saying they are finally “FREE.” He has complained that producers gave him “no privacy” and “wanted to know too much about his personal life.” Juan Pablo knows he signed up for a reality TV show about his personal life, right? [US Weekly]
- “Star Trek” star Chris Pine was arrested for drunk driving in New Zealand earlier this month. [US Weekly]
- This is awesome: “Law & Order: SVU” star Mariska Hargitay helped catch a real-life rapist through her organization that raises money to test the DNA of backlogged rape kits. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Leave it to Tilda Swinton to say something amazing about Vladimir Putin: “Russia has the gayest president ever. No, that’s an offensive thing to say — not to him, but to the gay community.” [The Daily Beast]
- President Obama shopped at the Gap and the New York Post found a way to make a patronizing cover about it. [HyperVocal]
- Shailene Woodley doesn’t own a cell phone. Like, for real. [Celebitchy]
- Taylor Swift is “distancing” herself from Selena Gomez after her best friend has gotten back together with Justin Bieber. Tay also thinks that Selena only had a summer fling with her friend Ed Sheeran to make Justin jealous. [US Weekly]
- “Pretty Woman” could be headed to Broadway as a musical. [New York Post]
- Naomi Campbell told a radio show that she wants kids. Let’s hope she’s got those anger issues under control. [Page Six]
- Due to the fact there was no forced entry in either burglary, a crew member from “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” is suspected in recent thefts from both Khloe and Kourtney’s homes. [Gossip Cop]
- Both Halle Berry and Kate Hudson are on the verge of splits with their respective boos. [Star Magazine]
- Who’s the princess of kitty town? [Crushable]
[Image via Instagram.com/juanpagalavis]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.