Some people live their whole lives never meeting their soul mate. But for those of us who love country music, that will never be the case, because on July 17, 1976, Luke Bryan and his cute tushie entered the world. The universe will never be the same.
For those of you who don’t know much about my future husband Luke, he’s famous for hits like “That’s My Kind Of Night,” “Crash My Party,” “All My Friends Say,” and the list goes on. Sure, his voice is one reason to love him, but there’s so much more to him than his catchy songs. Like his ass. And his dancing. And his wit. Anyway, I’ll let the GIFs do the talking.
1. He’s one of country’s “cool kids.” When he’s not onstage, Luke hangs with the likes of Blake Shelton, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, Tim McGraw and Darius Rucker. Coolest. Friends. Ever.
2. He’s a goofball. Everybody loves a class clown, and Luke has no problem making an ass of himself.
3. That smile. It’s lethal.
4. He’s a farm boy. They look naturally good in plaid, a cowboy hat and don’t even get me started on the muscles.
5. His backside. No comment necessary.
6. His frontside. Also, no comment necessary.
7. His sex appeal. This man oozes “do me.” I’m sorry if that offends anyone, but really I’m not.
8. Those killer dance moves. I’ve seen a ton of concerts in my day, but no other artist has danced in a way that makes me forget my name.
9. As I was saying…
10. He’s sporty. I’d let him pull my trigger any day if you know what I’m saying … also, I guess physical health is important?
11. He loves little kids. Which will really come in handy when he impregnates me.
12. He’s got a sensitive side. Who doesn’t love a man in touch with his feelings?
13. He’s a romantic. I’m sure his wife Caroline (gag) loves the fact that he’s such a Cassanova. Just listen to “Do I,” “Everytime I See You,” and “Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye,” and you’ll know what I’m talking about.