Kristen Bell Peed In A Mason Jar At The Oscars
- Kristen Bell needed to pee at the Oscars, but it was easier to go wee inside a Mason jar instead of unzipping herself out of her Roberto Cavalli gown. Hmm, does every actress carry a Mason jar in her purse? [People]
- Kristian Nairn, the actor who plays Hodor on “Game Of Thrones,” has come out as gay. Hodor! [LGBTQ Nation]
- Twelve ways Juan Pablo dodged saying “I love you” on last night’s episode of “The Bachelor.” [NYMag.com]
- Wait, could someone actually be defending Juan Pablo? [Em & Lo]
- Target made a major Photoshopping fail of this model’s thighs, crotch, hands and armpit. [The Daily Dot]
- Selena Gomez’s parents are not happy that she’s hanging out with Justin Bieber again. [Perez Hilton]
- 11 dog breeds that no longer exist. [Mental Floss]
- Anne Rice fans, rejoice: the queen of vampire lit is releasing a new Lestat novel in October 2014. [The Mary Sue]
- Jennifer Aniston and her fiancé Justin Theroux were photographed together yesterday in New York City for the first time all year. [Page Six]
- Sia, who is openly bisexual, is not happy that Sarah Palin used her song “Titanium” after giving a speech at CPAC. [Queerty]
- Keith Richards and his daughter Theodora, who is a model, are collaborating on a children’s book together. [New York Times]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.