Colorado Is Considering “Fetal Personhood” Bill To Ban Abortion
- Colorado’s state legislature is considering a “fetal personhood” bill which would classify a fertilized egg as a “human being.” Such a bill would ban all abortions and possibly ban emergency contraception, including in cases of rape and incest. [KDVR, Think Progress]
- Oh, look, yet another depressing study about how women’s perceived inability to do math is a lifelong stereotype! [New York Times]
- Awesomeness: a fashion company called Betabrand is using women with Ph.D.s instead of regular models to display their clothes. [BuzzFeed]
- Check out this map displaying the decrease in abortion access throughout the state of Texas. [RH Reality Check]
- Iraqi women protested this weekend against a proposed law that would legalize marital rape and child marriage. [Reuters]
- Ashley Nicole, a model and the girlfriend of a Miami Dolphin’s player, was blasted for posting a picture of herself breastfeeding her newborn son on her Instagram. [The Root]
- West Virginia’s state legislature passed a bill over the weekend banning abortion after 20 weeks. However, the state’s Democratic governor is unsure whether he will sign the bill into law. [New York Times]
- A new study found that 50 percent of twenty-something women would rather have a down payment on a house than an engagement ring. [Jezebel]
- Ukraine’s topless feminist group FEMEN are “recruiting” in America. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- The UN’s Commission on the Status of Women convenes this week. Here’s what they’ll be discussing. [Feminist.org]
- On Black men bending gender in fashion. [The Root]
- Alexis Hunter, a feminist artist whose work sounded completely rad, died last month. [Guardian UK]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.