Black Lesbian Couple Murdered In Texas
- A Black lesbian couple was murdered in Galveston County, Texas. The bodies of Crystal Jackson and Britney Cosby, both 24, were found on Friday. The women had lived together for two years and were parents to Jackson’s five-year-old child. It’s unclear as of right now if their sexuality was a factor in their murders. [Autostraddle, ABC News]
- Here’s an interview with MSNBC host and new mama Melissa Harris-Perry about the politics and pitfalls of motherhood in America. [Think Progress]
- Can a polygamist also be a feminist? [Slate]
- On why the lesbian and queer community is fashion’s biggest blind spot. [Fashionista]
- A report on domestic violence services available in 2013 highlights a continued need for resources to shelters. [Feminist.org]
- On the “bootyliciousness” of Beyoncé and Josephine Baker. [Bitch Magazine]
- Check out this trailer for the documentary “Pier Kids: The Life” about LGBTQ kids of color who are homeless. [IndieWire]
- A history of women whose tongues have been ripped out. (Yes, really.) [The Hairpin]
- On the racism lobbed against the remake of “Annie” for casting a young Black actress as the titular character. [Clutch Magazine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.