Andrew Garfield Threw A “Tantrum” Over Presenting With Batkid At The Oscars
- Nobody says no to Batkid. “The Amazing Spiderman” star Andrew Garfield was supposed to initiate “Batkid,” aka five-year-old Miles Scott, into an official superhero during the Oscars ceremony on Sunday night. Miles has cancer and his Make-A-Wish Foundation wish to save the city of Gotham (San Francisco) captivated the world. But Garfield didn’t like his script lines and began ad-libbing them during dress rehearsal. When producers wouldn’t let him change his lines, he “had a tantrum” and “stormed off.” Miles’ family, who were at the dress rehearsal, were supposedly “devastated.” The Oscars producers ultimately cut the initiation from the awards show completely, but still called in “Captain America” star Chris Evans to meet with Miles. Page Six’s source called Andrew Garfield a “spoiled brat” and I have to say I agree. [Page Six]
- A woman walked into the unlocked front door of Justin Bieber’s Atlanta mansion, climbed into a bed, and fell asleep. Creeeeeepy. [TMZ]
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are reportedly planning to get hitched at the Mexican mansion owned by Joe Francis from “Girls Gone Wild.” How romantic. [Daily Mail UK]
- Here’s a somewhat-complete-list of Ellen DeGeneres’ many Oscar selfie imitators. [The Wire]
- Meet D-list publicist extraordinaire Gina Rodriguez, who represents Anthony Weiner’s paramour Sydney Leathers, “Octomom” Nadya Suleman and both Lohan parents. [New York Times]
- Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent costume made one of her kids cry. [US Weekly]
- The former French First Lady Carla Bruni, a model and actress, was caught on video tape complaining about her husband’s salary. She’s heard on tape telling Nicolas Sarkozy, “I thought I was marrying a guy that made some money … I’m maintaining you.” Sacre bleu! [Page Six]
- Carlton Gebbia from “The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” (the witch) passed out at a restaurant dinner table after slamming five shots in a row and had to be hauled off in an ambulance. [TMZ]
- Karl Lagerfeld will do the interior design for an entire hotel in China. [Fashionista]
- Seven weird things an IKEA survey discovered about Americans. [Fast Company]
[Image of Andrew Garfield via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.