Johnny Weir In Court For Biting His Husband
- Olympic skater Johnny Weir allegedly bit his husband during a domestic dispute about a month before the 2014 Sochi games. Johnny and Victor Voronov appeared in a New Jersey courtroom yesterday to address the incident. Voronov asked the judge to dismiss the case and his request was granted. Oh no, Johnny, no. [RadarOnline]
- A judge has approved Justin Bieber’s jailhouse pee video for release. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Martha Stewart and “Glee” actress Heather Morris turned down offers to appear on “Dancing With The Stars.” [US Weekly]
- Allison Williams has the same complaint about Juan Pablo on “The Bachelor” that I do: “He says ‘Look at me’ a lot.” [People]
- “Broad City” creators Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer talk writers’ rooms, Twitter and standup comedy. [Bitch Magazine]
- What goes on behind the scenes at photoshoots for Dutch Playboy? Their art director tells all. [Daily Mail UK]
- Miley Cyrus swapped spit with a female fan at her Las Vegas concert. [Huffington Post]
- Wait, the exterior of the house shown on “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” described as the Jenner house isn’t really where they live?!? [TMZ]
- Also, Kourtney Kardashian had $50,000 in cash stolen from her house. (Who leaves $50,000 in cash lying around? Scott Disick, that’s who.) [TMZ]
- Sorry, nerds: Tony Hawk’s “hoverboard” is not actually real. [Mashable]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.