Ellen DeGeneres Tips Oscars’ Pizza Delivery Dude $1,000!
- Ellen DeGeneres invited Edgar, the pizza delivery guy from the Oscars, onto her show yesterday and handed over a $1,000 tip. But really, shouldn’t somebody be tipping her for getting so many people from Hollywood to eat carbs? [People]
- Meanwhile, Liza Minnelli was not happy that Ellen joked she looked like a drag queen. [TMZ]
- “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta” star NeNe Leakes, Danica McKellar from “The Wonder Years,” swimmer Diana Nyad, and “Full House” actress Candace Cameron Bure have all joined the new cast of “Dancing With The Stars.” [USA Today]
- Juan Pablo got his ass handed to him last night on “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All” episode regarding his comments that gays are “pervert” and shouldn’t be on the show. One woman who has a gay parent took him to task for his bigoted remarks. [US Weekly]
- Somebody put Vogue editrix Anna Wintour in the second row at Paris Fashion Week. [Fashionista]
- Ever wonder what the French think about Americans? Here are 11 subjects about which they have many opinions. [Mental Floss]
- Portnoy’s Complaint author Philip Roth opened up in an extensive interview about his life as a writer. [New York Times Review Of Books]
- Khloe Kardashian discovered the home where she and Lamar Odom once lived together was burglarized at some point. While packing up the house to move out, she discovered a quarter million dollars in watches and gold chains had been stolen. [TMZ]
- Kendall Jenner modeled in the Chanel show in Paris. She’s a real model! [Mirror UK]
- So … Justin Bieber’s dad seems like a great parent. [Daily Mail UK]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.