Fan Throws A Weave At Beyoncé During London Concert
- Someone threw a weave (their weave? someone else’s weave?) at Beyoncé this weekend at the O2 in London while she was performing “XO.” Queen Bey, of course, took the weave attack in stride: she stopped singing for a brief moment to admonish, “You got me snatching wigs, snatching wigs!” [Global Grind]
- Orlando Bloom bumped into his estranged wife Miranda Kerr on the red carpet for the Vanity Fair Oscars party. Awkward. Someone party planning lackey is totally getting fired. [Daily Mail UK]
- Kelly Osbourne and Lady Gaga finally declared a truce to their dumbass feud. Finally. [Mirror UK]
- Meanwhile, newly-single Paula Patton hit the parties without her wedding ring (or Robin Thicke). [Mirror UK]
- The murder trial for Olympic athlete Oscar Pistorius, who is accused of murdering his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp at their home in South Africa on Valentine’s Day in 2013, began today. [New York Times]
- Pink and Gwen Stefani are supposedly “feuding” over a snubbed playdate. [RadarOnline]
- Porn star Joslyn James, one of Tiger Woods’ former mistresses, is in trubs with the government because she owes over $18,000 in back child support. [TMZ]
- Idris Elba and Prince Harry were among the esteemed guests who attended a memorial service in London for the late Nelson Mandela. [Daily Mail UK]
- Liam Neeson said that 18 years ago, he turned down the role of James Bond because his late wife Natasha Richardson didn’t want him to play it. So, his loss was Pierce Brosnan’s gain, eh? [Mirror UK]
- Not at all unsurprisingly, Mel Gibson’s ex Oksana Grigorieva got rejected from the Vanity Fair Oscars party. [TMZ]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.