Report: Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Are Engaged!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are engaged, according to E! Online. After Mila was spotted wearing a huge sparkler on her ring finger, a source confirmed that the former “That 70’s Show” costars — who have been dating for two years — are getting hitched. Mazel tov! [Eonline]
- Lea Michele has a song called “If You Say So,” which were Cory Monteith’s last words to her before he died this summer from a drug overdose. [BuzzFeed]
- Katy Perry reportedly dumped John Mayer this week after she “found text messages on John’s phone from some random girl.” Oh, John, John, John. [Page Six]
- Following her revealing comments this week to Buzzfeed, a Scientology rep sniffed that Leah Remini suffers from an “insatiable need for attention.” [US Weekly]
- At a concert in Virginia last night, Robin Thicke dedicated a song to Paula Patton, who separated from him earlier this week. [US Weekly]
- Self-described “NBA groupie” Sandrina Schultz is blabbing about relationships with Dwayne Wade and Lamar Odom. [Madame Noire]
- Bret Easton Ellis and Rob Zombie are teaming up for a series about the Manson family, which Zombie will direct. [Variety]
- Natasha Lyonne, Ellen Burstyn, Fred Wilson and Rita Moreno will all star in a new sitcom written and produced by Amy Poehler called “Old Soul” about a young woman who starts a job caring for the elderly. [Deadline Hollywood]
- Tim Gunn has angered LGBTQ rights advocates for saying that he is “conflicted” about the inclusion of trans models in fashion campaigns because of how their bone structure matches up with the way designers make clothes. [Advocate]
- Are these the 10 most difficult books (written in English, I mean) to read? [Publishers Weekly]
- Miranda Kerr’s first modeling campaign for H&M is here! [Fashionista]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.