Report: Katy Perry & John Mayer Break Up (Yet Again)
- Katy Perry dumped John Mayer this week, according to “a source close to the pair.” John and Katy had been touch-and-go for years, but they seemed so sure of their new love that they recorded the world’s sappiest song together, “Who You Love,” while engagement rumors swirled. I wish Katy had just listened to everything Taylor Swift had to say about John Mayer in her song “Dear John.” [Eonline]
- The National Enquirer apologized for publishing fake quotes [third item] by playwright David Bar Katz, a friend of the late Philip Seymour Hoffman’s, claiming they were gay lovers and were freebasing cocaine the night of his death. Katz sued the Enquirer for libel and in a settlement, the paper will fund an annual grant supporting playwrights. [The Wire]
- Prince Harry reportedly popped the question to his girlfriend Cressida Bonas (although we hear this rumor every week, so who knows). [Her.ie]
- Everything about the real-life man who inspired the Oscar statuette! [Studio360]
- My Boyfriend Barfed In My Handbag author Jolie Kerr dishes out cleaning advice for pop culture icons, just in case Stevie Nicks ever wondered how to dust her dreamcatchers. [Flavorwire]
- Pippa Middleton acknowledged her butt in a public speech. [Mirror UK]
- Amanda Bynes is “mortified” that she once tweeted “I want Drake to murder my vagina.” Don’t worry, Amanda, because plenty of people tweet dumber shit than that when they’re not even suffering from a mental illness. [TMZ]
- Paula Deen wants to restore that good name she never had in the first place. [People]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.