Erin Andrews Is Supposed To Get More Men Watching “Dancing With The Stars” Or Something
- Sports journalist Erin Andrews is reportedly replacing Brooke Burke-Charvet as a co-host of “Dancing With The Stars” in order to get more men watching the show. You see, Brooke is only kinda hot, but Erin is hot-hot. (Here’s one blogger’s takedown of this completely bullshit story.) Brunettes versus blondes, etc. [US Weekly]
- Lea Remini dishes some good dirt about Scientology in this profile, especially about growing up in the church as a kid before she was famous. [Buzzfeed]
- Here’s video of Justin Bieber trying to walk in a straight line after he got arrested for a DUI in Miami. [MTV News]
- “Girls” star Adam Driver is close to signing on to play the villain in “Star Wars: Episode VII.” $$$ $$$ $$$ ! [Variety]
- Drake brought maybe-girlfriend Rihanna onstage in Paris to sing and grind all up on him onstage. [Dlisted]
- “19 Kids & Counting” matriarch Michelle Duggar has opened up about her teenage struggle with an eating disorder. [People]
- Kate Hudson and fiancé Matthew Bellamy are reportedly “on the rocks.” [People]
- Spike Lee went off about gentrification (“motherfuckin’ Christopher Columbus syndrome”) while speaking in Brooklyn. [NYMag.com]
- On the futility of chasing a “successful” writing career … [Flavorwire]
- … and author/ex-Gawker blogger Emily Gould’s tale of how publishing her first book put her into debt. [Medium]
- Perez Hilton got handed a big can of STFU by feminists on the Internet. [Jezebel, Feministing]
- “Jon & Kate Plus Eight” dad Jon Gosselin does not mince words about his ex-wife. [US Weekly]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.