Robin Thicke Made A Last Ditch Attempt To Save His Marriage
- Just as we suspected, Paula Patton was the one who decided to axe her marriage to Robin Thicke. He canceled a concert in Atlanta recently to fly to Paula’s movie set and convince her — unsuccessfully — to stay together. [TMZ]
- Jimmy Kimmel and his wife, comedy writer Molly McNearney, are expecting their first child. Mazel tov! [New York Daily News]
- Whoa, this fake ski team totally scammed the Olympics. [Deadspin]
- President Obama paid tribute to legendary comedy writer Harold Ramis, who died yesterday, with a well-placed “Caddyshack” joke. [The Wrap]
- Gabrielle Union appeared on “The View” yesterday and spoke candidly about being raped at gunpoint as a teenager when the Payless where she worked was robbed. [Jezebel]
- Uh oh. Two Donna Karan gowns bound for the Oscars got briefly lost at LAX. [Page Six]
- Comedy Central has renewed “Broad City” for a second season. !!!!! [The Hollywood Reporter]
- No plea deal for Justin Bieber! His Miami DUI case will go to trial. [TMZ]
- Alec Baldwin may have said “goodbye” to public life, but his daughter Ireland Baldwin has joined ET as an Oscars fashion correspondent. Ah, nepotism. [US Weekly]
- Rihanna and Drake are hanging out again. Hey, whatever keeps her away from Chris Brown. [Daily Mail UK]
- Amanda Bynes accepted a plea deal for three years probation for her April 2012 DUI charge. [US Weekly]
- Lorde isn’t just friends with Taylor Swift, she’s also buddies with “Mad Men”‘s Kiernan Shipka. [Daily Mail UK]
- Jamie Lee Curtis has joined the cast of a CBS scripted drama about a reality show. Huh? [The Wrap]
- Tommy Lee is engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Sofia Toufa, a Greek singer. This will be the fourth marriage for the Motley Crue singer, who has two kids with ex Pamela Anderson. [People]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.