- Lena Dunham will host “Saturday Night Live” on March 8 with musical guest The National. How many “Girls” jokes do you think they’re going to do about Hannah Horvath taking her clothes off? [NBCSNL.Tumblr.com]
- Robin Thicke’s eyebrow-raising VMAs performance with Miley Cyrus apparently didn’t have such a great effect on his marriage. You don’t say … [US Weekly]
- The blog Just Jared has joined “ET” and People in the #NoKidsPolicy of not posting paparazzi photos of celeb children. [Just Jared]
- Here’s Haim doing a cover of Beyoncé’s song “XO”! [Stereogum]
- After the jump, here’s the video of a “freelance paparazzo” getting his ass beat by “Avatar” actor Sam Worthington after the pap allegedly kicked his ladyfriend (whom he refers to as his “wife,” although they haven’t publicly confirmed they are married), Laura Bingle.
- Jenna Fischer from “The Office” is pregnant and expecting her second child. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Here’s the “Godzilla” trailer, starring Bryan Cranston from ‘Breaking Bad,” Elizabeth Olsen and Juliette Binoche. [SlashFilm]
- The woman who has a young child with Beyoncé’s dad, Mathew Knowles, did an interview with “Inside Edition” complaining that he doesn’t pay child support for his four-year-old son, Nixon. [Daily Mail UK]
- One of the ex-”Bachelorette” winners says that Juan Pablo Galavis is “by far the sleaziest Bachelor that’s been on the show.” We get that vibe, too, dude. [US Weekly]
- Audra McDonald is headed back to broadway to play chanteuse Billie Holliday in the musical “Lady Day At Emerson’s Bar & Grill” for a 10-week performance. [New York Times]
- Lindy West from Jezebel cooked a bunch of gross recipes from the ’50s (wearing pearls and pumps, I hope) for a disgusting taste test. [Jezebel]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Image via WENN]