Alec Baldwin Says “Goodbye” To Public Life & Oprah Gets Photobombed By Idris Elba
- Alec Baldwin announced his exit from “public life” — but not acting — in a long New York magazine essay this week. Baldwin reflects on the past year of his life, which saw him accused of using several anti-gay slurs and losing his MSNBC talk show. In the diatribe against paparazzi and the changing face of new media, he also slams Shia LaBeouf, Rachel Maddow, and MSNBC president Phil Griffin. [New York Magazine]
- “Avatar” star Sam Worthington was charged with assault after he punched a paparazzo this weekend. The pap allegedly kicked his girlfriend, Laura Bingle, on Sunday afternoon in New York City, which set Worthington off. The pap was charged with assault, harassment and reckless endangerment. [Page Six]
- Jason Collins became the first-ever openly gay NBA player after signing with the Nets this weekend. [New York Times]
- Maria Von Trapp, the last surviving member of the Von Trapp family who inspired the musical “The Sound Of Music,” died this weekend at 99. [The Wrap]
- Brooke Burke-Charvet is out at “Dancing With The Stars.” [US Weekly]
- With a nod to Kanye West’s Yeezus, Lily Allen announced her new album is going to be called Sheezus. [Stereogum]
- Snooki is reportedly pregnant with her second little meatball by fiancé Jionni LaValle. Mazel tov! [Page Six]
- Giant man baby Piers Morgan is out at CNN. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, buddy. [People]
- I bet they didn’t teach you about the sex lives of the Founding Fathers in history class. [The Daily Beast]
- Swoon! Oprah’s very first selfie got photobombed by Idris Elba. We all should be so lucky:
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.