Lamar Odom On Khloe Kardashian: “Even If We Divorced, She Would Always Be My Wife”
- Lamar Odom said he and Khloe Kardashian “don’t know exactly” if their divorce is going through, despite Khloe filing in December. Lamar told Us Weekly that “even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife.” Aw, that’s kind of sweet. Or maybe delusional. But also kind of sweet. [Us Weekly]
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard have been successful in their campaign to prevent celeb news outlets from running pictures of celeb kids: “Entertainment Tonight” announced they will support the campaign and no longer use paparazzi shots of celeb children. [Jezebel]
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes may have broken up, but he’s still staying at her place. So maybe they haven’t broken up? [Independent IE]
- Pink will perform at the Oscars! [People]
- Tracee Ellis Ross is joining an ABC sitcom pilot, potentially called “Black-ish,” about race relations in the U.S. [Clutch Magazine]
- Jason Biggs’ wife shared a picture of her “hot and thin” placenta post-birth. Yum! [TMZ]
- Free People is replacing models with customer photos online. Hot customers, though. [Fashionista]
- Interior designer/Oprah’s buddy/creator of housewares I want to buy at Target Nate Berkus and his fiance Jeremiah Brent (Rachel Zoe’s former assistant) are starring in a new Banana Republic campaign. [Daily Mail UK]
- Google has kindly suggested that Glass-wearers stop behaving like pricks. #richpeopleproblems [AV Club]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.