Most Of Us Won’t Live Long Enough To See Gender Parity Among Leaders
- New findings show that gender parity among professional leadership roles apparently won’t happen for 71 years. Progress may be happening … but it’s happening sloooowly. [LA Times]
- After clashes this week with police, which included being whipped and beaten, feminist punk band Pussy Riot released a new video today criticizing President Vladmir Putin and the Sochi Olympics. [Huffington Post]
- Here’s NPR politics reporter Nina Totenberg reminiscing about being a female reporter in the 1970s. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- “Revenge porn” is harder to prosecute than we thought. [Gothamist]
- Wesleyan University has responded to the Atlantic’s damning article about frat life and assault, stating “to make it clear: We believe it’s always wrong to blame survivors for their assaults, and we reject the implications to the contrary in the article.” [The Atlantic]
- Here’s fashion designer Tory Burch on empowering female entrepreneurs and the challenges women face in the workplace. [Forbes]
- Amnesty International is calling for a tougher fight against the “fallen womb” crisis in Nepal. [Reuters]
- Women can be charged a lot more than men for longterm care insurance, and people are kind of sick of it. [Forbes]
- What if women got rid of that damn “having it all” phrase altogether? [HuffPost Live]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.