Lady Gaga Bitten By A Slow Loris!
- Lady Gaga was bitten by a slow loris while filming a music video in California. “They put it back in its box and took it away in disgrace,” said a source. Disgrace. [Sydney Morning Herald]
- James Franco took to the New York Times op-ed page to defend Shia LaBeouf’s “performance art.” [New York Times]
- Beyoncé’s radio edit for “Partition” is gonna have to take out some of the dirty parts. Listen to it here. [Idolator]
- To Kill A Mockingbird author Harper Lee has settled a lawsuit with a museum in her Alabama hometown over products it was selling with her name and her book. [Guardian UK]
- Fiona Apple is headed to a French superhero show! [NYmag.com Vulture]
- That’s okay, we really don’t need a third “Sex and the City” movie. [Page Six]
- Pregnant porn star Kayden Kross (fiancée of the love of Amelia’s life, Manuel Ferrera) talks about body image, sex positivity and making smart business decisions in the adult film industry. [The Hairpin]
- Twenty-one-year-old Jessa Duggar from “19 Kids & Counting” is still courting with her evangelical Christian boyfriend Ben Seewald and intends not to kiss him until their wedding day. [Daily Mail UK]
- Drita D’Avanzo from “Mob Wives” said the “Real Housewives” don’t really fight because “Nobody’s bleeding.” [TODAY]
- Um, congratulations? Russell Simmons revealed on Twitter his ex-wife Kimora Lee Simmons got secretly married a while ago to investment banker Tim Leissner. [Daily Mail UK]
- Perez Hilton is going after Nickelodeon pop tart Ariana Grande on Twitter and accusing her of having a coke problem. [ONTD]
- Charlie Sheen’s fiancée, porn star Brett Rossi, is still legally married to someone else. [People]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image of a slow loris via Shutterstock]