Philip Seymour Hoffman’s Will Left Out His Two Daughters
- Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead In NYC Apartment [UPDATED]" href="http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-02-02/breaking-news-phillip-seymour-hoffman-found-dead-in-nyc-apartment/">Philip Seymour Hoffman’s will has been filed and he left the bulk if his money to his longtime partner, Mimi O’Donnell, the mother of his three children and the executrix of his estate. The will was written before his two youngest daughters were born, however, so it only establishes a trust in the name of his son Cooper, who is now 10. (Cooper will inherit half his trust at 25 and the rest at 30.) PSH’s will also stipulated that he wants Cooper to be raised in either Manhattan, Chicago or San Francisco, “so that my son will be exposed to the culture, arts and architecture that such cities offer.” Hopefully as the executrix of his will, O’Donnell can distribute the late actor’s finances more equitably amongst all his children. [Gothamist, New York Post]
- Michelle Rodriguez took her pants off in a limo with Cara Delevigne, continuing their reign as my new favorite celebrity couple. [TMZ]
- Papa Joe Simpson is finally discovering his true passions in life: boys and bad beach photography. [Instinct Magazine]
- The “Pippa Middleton Diet” features haggis and a Scottish cocktail that tastes like an old sweater. [NYMag.com]
- In honor of Blair Waldorf’s marriage to Seth Cohen, here are “The OC”/”Gossip Girl” pairings ranked. [The Hairpin]
- What the hell are “tele-dildos”? [Gizmodo]
- In Pakistan, President Obama is the face of … Viagra? [TIME]
- Lindsay Lohan’s lawyer freaked out at Fox News after a guest on a show about substance abuse in Hollywood said LiLo does cocaine with her mom. [RadarOnline]
- Speaking of LiLo, her OWN reality show will be called “Lindsay” and airs on March 9. [Entertainment Weekly]
- “Pushing Daises,” an ABC sitcom we’d already forgotten about, could be headed to Broadway. [Variety]
- If today is a day ending in “y” it means Brandi Glanville is complaining about her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian on the Internet. [As she should! He’s terrible. — Amelia] [US Weekly]
- Justin Bieber rented a mansion in Atlanta for the next three months. Have fun with that, Atlanta PD. [TMZ]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.