Alleged Nude Photo Of Emma Stone Hits The Web — But Is It Her?
- Eh. I’m guessing no. But it’s close enough that I’m sure dudes will still jerk to it. [College Candy]
- Britney Spears used Nicole Richies as a bondage slave on stage during her Las Vegas show last night — and good times were had by all! Video at the link! [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Yesterday on “The Today Show,” the fabulous Elaine Stritch dropped an F-bomb on live TV, like the bad ass that she is. [Celebuzz]
- Apparently, drinking whole milk — instead of skim — helps you lose weight. It also makes you gross because EW MILK NO. [The Stir]
- The UK’s Guardian newspaper mistakenly “outted” Sir Patrick Stewart as gay in a recent article about Ellen Page’s coming out. My Sir Almost Step Dad responded in his usual funny, dashing manner, joking about having 5-7 hetero friends who get together to eat wings. Also, “Well … it makes for a nice change … at least I didn’t wake up to the internet telling me I was dead again.” [The Blemish]
- Pharrell Williams would like to assure you that the video for “Blurred Lines,” which featured a bevy of naked ladies, is not sexist because a woman (a FEMINIST woman, he says) directed it. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Dudes spill on what they love, hate and really don’t understand when it comes to texting. [Your Tango]