Cara Delevingne & Michelle Rodriguez Confirm They’re Dating!
- “Avatar” star Michelle Rodriguez confirmed what we all suspected: she and supermodel Cara Delevingne are an item. You know what they say: the couple that gets sloppy wasted at the Knicks game together, stays together. [Mirror UK]
- What what what? Leighton Meester and Adam Brody got secretly married! [US Weekly]
- A new VH1 show is literally setting up naked people to go on dates together. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Jason Biggs and his wife Jenny Mollen have welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Sid. Mazel tov! [People]
- Here’s the cover art for Tori Amos’ forthcoming album, Unrepentant Geraldines, which Tori painted herself. [Perez Hilton]
- After comedienne Liza Dye fainted on the platform and was hit by a New York City subway, comedians like Aziz Ansari and Chelsea Peretti are helping raise $$$ for her medical expenses. [The Wrap]
- Rihanna buys all her jewelry from Claire’s. Really. [Fashionista]
- The ladies behind the podcast “Guys We F@#ked” interview their ex-lovers about sex … and have been banned from iTunes because of it. [The Daily Beast]
- Surprise quadruplets? Nope, nope, nope. [People]
- The former royal hairdresser is not such a fan of Kate’s hair. [US Weekly]
- Charlie Sheen plans to pop out more kids with fianceé Brett Rossi. That’s good, we need more of his DNA everywhere. [TMZ]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via Getty]