Christina Aguilera Is Engaged! Plus, Emily Blunt & John Krasinski Welcome Baby Hazel
- Christina Aguilera and Matthew Rutler are engaged! “He asked and I said……,” Xtina tweeted along with a phone of a big ol’ diamond on her finger. Mazel tov! [People]
- Congrats are also due to Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, who welcomed daughter Hazel yesterday. [Us Weekly]
- Also a proud new parent? Simon Cowell, who welcomed his first child, a little boy named Eric, this weekend. “Eric” is such a refreshingly normal and, like, ’80s name for a baby these days, huh? [Celebuzz]
- Cate Blanchett won the BAFTA yesterday for her role in Woody Allen’s “Blue Jasmine,” and dedicated her award to the late Philip Seymour Hoffman, who died of a drug overdose earlier this month. [Us Weekly]
- Are you watching HBO’s phenomenal new series “True Detective”? YOU NEED TO BE. And if you are all caught up, this article on i09 about the show’s references to “The Yellow King” is a must read. [i09]
- Charlie Sheen is engaged again. [Dlisted]
- Why little kids giving everyone in their class Valentines is not going to lead to the downfall of America, contrary to what Fox News would like you to think. [The Superficial]
- This piece about the mistrial in the Michael Dunn/Jordan Davis case is a must read. [The Atlantic]
- This pit bull rescue story that popped up on Craigslist this weekend will make you cry. [Gawker]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.