Drake Sort Of Apologizes For Complaining That Rolling Stone Replaced His Cover With Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Drake apologized — sort of — on his website today for complaining on Twitter that he was “disgusted” that Rolling Stone replaced his planned cover with one honoring Philip Seymour Hoffman, who died recently of a drug overdose. “I completely support and agree with Rolling Stone replacing me on the cover with the legendary Phillip Seymour Hoffman,” Drizzy wrote. “He is one of the most incredible actors of our time and a man that deserves to be immortalized by this publication. My frustration stemmed from the way it was executed.” But then he said people took his “initial comments out of context” and implied Rolling Stone should have asked him permission or even input on how to handle the piece. I don’t know, he still comes off looking very arrogant to me. [Octobers Very Own via Entertainment Weekly]
- “House Of Cards” season two is ready on Netflix! [Engadget]
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green welcomed their second baby boy this week. Mazel tov! [In Touch Weekly]
- The first-ever openly gay woman has advanced into the top 30 on “American Idol”: 20-year-old MK Nobilette, who lives in San Francisco with her girlfriend. [After Ellen]
- Kanye West’s tour picked up again, which means another onstage rant. This time, Yeezy is pissed at radio hosts. [Idolator]
- Beyoncé threw Kelly Rowland a “Liquid Gold Fondue Party” for her 33rd birthday. Although Bey could afford an actual liquid gold fondue party, in this case, the “liquid gold” appears to have just meant cheese. [Gossip Cop]
- “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” may get renewed for an eleventh season. Good God. [TMZ]
- Benedict Cumberbatch almost turned down his role in “Sherlock” because he worried the show was going to be “cheap and cheesy.” [Daily Mail UK]
- Lindsay Lohan had a “Mean Girls” reunion with the actors who played Kevin G and Damian. Now, if we can just get Lilo and Tina Fey back together. [BuzzFeed]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.