Bethenny Frankel’s Talk Show Cancelled After One Season
- Bethenny Frankel’s daytime talk show “Bethanny” is dunzo. We often had it on in the background at the office and I can’t say I’m too surprised it got cancelled. Sorry! [Deadline Hollywood]
- Joel McHale from “Community” and “The Soup” is this year’s host for the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner in May. Good choice! [Splitsider]
- Prepare yourselves, Atlanta, because Justin Bieber wants to move in. [TMZ]
- How do polyamorists celebrate Valentine’s Day? (By sending a special e-card from Scarleteen specifically for polyamorists, obviously.) [Nerve]
- A Broadway musical based on “Scrubs” is on the way. Geez, they really are out of original ideals, aren’t they? [Entertainment Weekly]
- Susan Sarandon is going to be a grandmother! Her daughter Eva Amurri is expecting her first child with husband Kyle Martino. Mazel tov! [People]
- Monogamy: there isn’t an app for that. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Our hero Bill Nye The Science Guy is going to debate a Republican Congresswoman who denies that climate change exists. [Talking Points Memo]
- All kinds of gossip to know about Rupert Murdoch’s soon-to-be-ex Wendi Deng. [Daily Mail UK]
- Chris Brown is in trouble with the law. Again. [TMZ]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.