Surprise, Surprise: Internet Trolls Are Actually Sadists
- Internet trolls really are complete sadists, which explains so much. A new study, aptly titled “Trolls Just Want To Have Fun,” details the findings. Good to know all the strangers who call us “fat” and “stupid” don’t deserve another thought. [Time, Science Direct, CNN]
- Why do TED and its spinoff TEDwomen refuse to do talks about abortion? [The Nation]
- A record number women are marrying men who are less educated than them. Eeek! [Newser]
- Yes, older women are having sex. What a concept! [USA Today, Reuters]
- The abortion rate is declining, but only for some women. [The New Yorker]
- According to a new report from the United Nations, progress for women’s rights around the world is not progressing in equal measure everywhere. [New York Times, HuffPost]
- A new map of the female labor force shows us how women work around the world. [Washington Post]
- A study found that one in three women have been stalked online by a partner or an ex. Creepy! [Guardian UK]
See a story that belongs in Today’s Lady News? Send it to [email protected]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.