North Carolina Teachers Rap “Ice Ice Baby” To Announce Snow Day
- Why didn’t we ever have any teachers this willing to act like total dorks on the Internet? [YouTube]
- Meanwhile, a little farther north, a college student learns the best way to handle not having a snow day off is to angrily tweet about it. [Gothamist]
- A friend of Mia Farrow’s is blabbing to the Daily Mail about Woody Allen’s alleged inappropriate behavior towards his now-estranged daughter, Dylan, whom he has been accused of molesting. [Daily Mail UK]
- They can’t be kept apart for long! Stefon will make some appearances on “Late Night With Seth Meyers.” [Splitsider]
- Are female executives to blame for Hollywood’s unrealistic beauty norms? [Slate]
- New couple alert: Ashley Olsen is dating “Moneyball” director, Bennett Miller. [US Weekly]
- De La Soul will make its entire catalog available for free. [Rolling Stone]
- Jim Parsons from “The Big Bang Theory” will host “Saturday Night Live” on March 1, with musical guest Beck. [TVline]
- The time is ripe to buy sleazy domain names like SexStarvedCollegeGirls.net. [TMZ]
- The plots of some young adult literature are created by people called “story architects,” who think up stories they think will sell. Not sure how I feel about this … [The Hairpin]
- This man has a rare disorder where his body turns carbohydrates into pure alcohol. Scariness. [People]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.