Shia LaBeouf Continues To Behave Like A LaDouche
- Shia LaBeouf wore this paper bag over his head to the Berlin Film Festival premiere of the Lars Von Treier-directed “Nymphomaniac.” Believe me Shia, I wish you weren’t famous anymore, especially for this less-sexy version of Joaquin Phoenix stunt. [Celebuzz]
- And at the film’s press conference, LaBeouf answered one question from a journalist by verbally plagiarizing/quoting a French soccer player (“When the seagulls follow the trawler, it’s because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much.”) and then got up from the table and walked out. [Dlisted]
- RiRi & Wheelchair Jimmy romance alert! Rihanna and Drake left a club together so now everyone is assuming they’re hooking up again. [Hollywood Life]
- Kristen Stewart told Marie Claire that says she “stands by” every mistake she ever made, “so judge away.” Is this the new “I have no regrets”? [People]
- Valentino has apologized for sending out a PR email that promoted the handbag Amy Adams carried to Philip Seymour Hoffman’s funeral. Adams’ rep told Us Weekly that the actress thought the email was “appalling.” [Us Weekly]
- Sometimes movie sex scenes don’t turn you on. Sometimes they scar you for life. Here are 10 that will do just that. [Flavorwire]
- Besties/maybe-lovers Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne are maybe going to star in a remake of “Thelma & Louise,” which just sounds like a horrible idea. [ONTD]
- Leonardo DiCaprio is tryin’ to act like he’s never done drugs before (come on, boo) and that he got the inspiration for “Wolf of Wall Street”‘s epic cocaine scene from a YouTube video. [Perez Hilton]
- That godawful “celebrity” boxing match between George Zimmerman and DMX has been canceled, thank goodness. [Rolling Stone]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.