Is This Dashing Italian Real Estate Agent The Real-Life Christian Grey?
- An Italian real estate agent named Alessandro Proto, who once gave E.L. James a guided tour of homes in Italy, claims he is the inspiration for Christian Grey. Admittedly, Mr. Proto is rather attractive. But doesn’t he know that Fifty Shades is just Twilight fan fiction? [New York Daily News]
- Nigella Lawson posted a recipe for “pasta alla puttanesca” — aka, whore spaghetti — with the comment “Do I need to say anything more?” on her Twitter. This appears to be in response to her ex Charles Saatchi’s new lady, Trinny Woodall, making a joke about Nigella being choked. [Daily Mail UK]
- Julia Roberts’ younger sister Nancy Motes died this weekend of a drug overdose at age 37. [People]
- A news anchor mistook Samuel L. Jackson for Laurence Fishburne and got corrected right quick. [Gawker]
- “Saturday Night Live” star Chris Kattan was arrested this morning in California for a DUI. [TMZ]
- Charlize Theron and Sean Penn were snapped making out at a red light. Or licking melted chocolate off each other’s faces. That could also be what they are doing here. [US Weekly]
- This street art memorial of Philip Seymour Hoffman doesn’t look much like Philip Seymour Hoffman. [New York Observer]
- Skrillex is being sued by a fan who said that she went into a coma after he stage-dove at a 2012 concert and landed on top of her. [TMZ]
- Kate Middleton flew with Prince George on a commercial airline. [Daily Mail UK]
- All the Westminster Kennel Club dogs — yay! [NYMag.com]
- James Franco, his brother Dave, and Seth Rogen are teaming up for a film about “The Room,” generally understood to be the worst film ever made. [Perez Hilton]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via New York Daily News]