“The Hills” Producers Wanted Spencer To Leave Heidi At The Altar
- “The Hills” producers wanted Spencer Pratt to leave Heidi Montag at the altar. “I’m like, ‘There are people that flew here. Heidi’s dad will choke me to death,” Spencer recalled. Maybe Heidi and Spencer are human after all! Reality TV producers are still scum, though. [US Weekly]
- Dylan Farrow speaks out again about the blacklash to her New York Times op-ed about sexual abuse allegations against her father, Woody Allen. [People]
- Amy Adams began sobbing while filming “Inside The Actors Studio” when James Lipton asked her about working with Philip Seymour Hoffman, with whom she filmed “Doubt” and “The Master.” Cate Blanchett has also cancelled upcoming media appearances to grieve her friend. [US Weekly, US Weekly]
- After 23 years of sobriety, Hoffman reportedly had his first drink at a 2012 wrap party for “The Master,” which is how he fell off the wagon. [TMZ]
- Russell Brand has a piece in the UK’s Guardian about how Hoffman is a victim of extremely stupid drug laws. [Guardian UK]
- Gabby Sidibe has apologize for repeatedly using the word “tranny” as a guest on “The Arsenio Hall Show.” This is a good example of how to be a good trans rights ally — listening to criticism and apologizing. Ahem, Piers Morgan. [Advocate]
- Oh good, now Kylie Jenner is hanging out at Justin Bieber’s house. [TMZ]
- Well, a professional Katy Perry lookalike is one job you can have. [Daily Mail UK]
- Have no fucking idea how to pronounce “Herve Leger” or anyone else’s name at Fashion Week? This complete pronunciation guide has got you covered. [New York Observer]
- Journalists covering the 2014 Sochi Olympics are finding that Sochi completely fucking sucks. And here’s photographic proof. [BuzzFeed]
- I’m sure the Pope needed a life-size chocolate statue of himself. [People]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.