Selena Gomez Left Rehab For Sundance
- Selana Gomez bailed on rehab after only two weeks because she wanted to go to the Sundance Film Festival. [TMZ]
- Sheryl Crow revealed she has a benign brain tumor, which she monitors with an MRI scan every six months. [Mirror UK]
- Fellow addict Aaron Sorkin remembers Philip Seymour Hoffman, who appears in two films he wrote: “Charlie Wilson’s War” and “Moneyball.” [TIME]
- Ethan Couch, the “affluenza” teen who killed four people in a car crash, has received no jail time from a Texas judge. [Huffington Post]
- Dolvett Quince, the trainer for “The Biggest Loser”‘s Rachel Frederickson, who dropped 155 lbs., has spoken out about the controversy surrounding her dramatic weight loss. [People]
- The TV handjob hall of fame! [NYMag.com]
- “30 Rock” star Cheyenne Jackson is engaged to his boyfriend Jason Landau. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Victoria’s Secret model Doutzen Kroes is pregnant with her second child with her husband Sunnery James. [Daily Mail UK]
- George Clooney won’t mix tweeting and drinking. [People]
- New couple alert: Lily Collins is dating Australian actor Thomas Cocquerel. [US Weekly]
- A “shameless Belieber” has started an exercise class focused around Justin Bieber songs called yogaBiebs. [Huffington Post]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.