Report: Selena Gomez Checked Into Rehab [UPDATE]
- Selena Gomez checked into rehab last month for “exhaustion,” her reps confirmed to RadarOnline this morning. Sel checked into the Meadows in Arizona and stayed for two weeks. She had been “experimenting” with marijuana, Ambien and Xanax and went to rehab at the urging of friends who no doubt don’t want to see her end up like Justin Bieber. [Cosmopolitan]
- New York City police arrested four people at an apartment in Chinatown who are believed to be connected to the heroin sold to Philip Seymour Hoffman. The actor died this weekend of a drug overdose. [People, Daily Mail UK]
- [UPDATE] David Bar Katz had said he never gave The National Enquirer an interview and the claim he said he was romantically involved with Philip Seymour Hoffman before his death are “100% false.” He also said he intends to sue the Enquirer. [New York Daily News] — OOOF. Philip Seymour Hoffman’s friend, playwright David Bar Katz, reportedly told The National Enquirer that they had a sexual relationship and Hoffman had been struggling with his sexuality. [Daily Mail UK]
- Bill Nye The Science Guy debated the founder of the Creation Museum Ken Ham last night and you can watch it all go down on a livestream. [ONTD]
- “American Idol” star Clay Aiken announced his run for Congress in North Carolina. [Eonline]
- Justin Bieber got denied by a New York City strip club because the promoters decided it “wasn’t worth the trouble.” [Page Six]
- Meanwhile, the pilot who flew Bieber and his friends in a private jet up to New Jersey for the Super Bowl said he had to wear an oxygen mask because the plane was so filled with pot smoke. [NBC News]
- A Britney Spears/Lady Gaga duet is going to happen. [US Weekly]
- Those Katie Holmes/Jamie Foxx rumors are swirling again. [Page Six]
- Kylie Jenner had to be taken to the hospital after getting hurt on a trampoline. [E! Online]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.