Philip Seymour Hoffman Allegedly Possessed 70 Bags Of Heroin When He Died
- Philip Seymour Hoffman reportedly had 70 small bags of heroin and pills laying around his New York City apartment when he was found dead yesterday of a drug overdose. He had reportedly been living alone for the past three months after being asked to leave the apartment he shared with his longtime partner and their three kids. [New York Post (1), New York Post (2)]
- Gwyneth Paltrow tweeted a personal photo of herself and Hoffman from the set of “The Talented Mr. Ripley,” which they filmed together in 1998. His college roommate from NYU tweeted a much-older pic of the young acting student in his dorm room. [Instagram, Independent UK]
- Despite rumors that Laura Prepon would be off “Orange Is The New Black”‘s second season, Jenji Kohan has confirmed that her character Alex will be on the show for “most” of the season. [US Weekly]
- Have you seen this video of a four-year-old Bruno Mars as the world’s littlest and cutest Elvis impersonator? [ColorLines]
- The Queen wants Kate Middleton to wear longer hemlines and more tiaras. [Vanity Fair]
- Justin Bieber has settled a lawsuit with a former bodyguard who claims that Biebs assaulted him. [TMZ]
- Seth Meyers appeared on an episode of “Say Yes To The Dress” for some reason. [People]
- On the semiotics of Taylor Swift’s hair. [The Toast]
- Here’s a first look at a movie about the Amanda Knox murder trial … starring Kate Beckinsale? [Variety]
- A who’s who of fashion people and their (kind of) famous pets. [Styleite]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.