Four Same Sex Couples Challenge Wisconsin’s Ban On Gay Marriage
- Four same-sex couples filed a federal lawsuit today through the American Civil Liberties Union challenging Wisconsin’s ban on gay marriage. [LGBTQ Nation, Bloomberg]
- “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski spoke out publicly this morning in support of Dylan Farrow, who wrote a piece in the New York Times this weekend about the sexual abuse she (allegedly) suffered by her father, Woody Allen. “I believe her,” Brzezinski said. “I’m never going to a Woody Allen movie again. I will say it, I believe her.” [Huffington Post]
- What happens when you tell people you’re only reading books written by women. [The Toast]
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In organization honored Republican Congresswoman Illena Ros-Lehtinen, who voted to pull federal funding from Planned Parenthood and voted against the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. [The New Republic]
- As legal abortion rights are restricted in Texas, it is becoming common for women with unwanted pregnancies to induce “miscarriages” — meaning doctors now have an increased demand to respond to “miscarriage management.” [The New Republic]
- Janet Yellen was sworn in as chair of the Federal Reserve today. [Politico]
- Llyods Banking Group in the UK pledged to ensure that in the next six years 40 percent of its 5,000 person workforce will be women. [BBC]
- Melissa Gira Grant, the author of Playing The Whore: The Work Of Sex Work, opens up about about anti-sex work feminism. [NYMag.com]
- On “Philomena,” the Oscar-nominated film starring Judi Dench, and the “baby scoop” era that affected millions. [RH Reality Check]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.