The Women Behind “Portlandia”‘s Real Feminist Book Store Are Livetweeting The Super Bowl
- Finally, a reason to watch the Super Bowl: the women behind the feminist bookstore in Portland that inspired the one on “Portlandia” will be livetweeting the game “from a feminist perspective” over the @IFCportlandia Twitter account. Maybe the ladies of In Other Words will get a visit from Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein? A feminist can hope! [IFC]
- Justin Bieber’s private jet was searched after it landed in New Jersey for the Super Bowl because of a strong odor of pot coming from the plane. No drugs were found. [TMZ]
- Dax Shepard penned a long, thoughtful essay for The Huffington Post about why he believes the children of celebrities should be off-limits to the paparazzi — and how that will start with people boycotting gossip rags. [Huffington Post]
- Lana Del Rey is reportedly secretly engaged to her boyfriend, Barrie-James O’Neill from the band Kassidy. [US Weekly]
- Here’s a master list of all your favorite shows (“Scandal”!) and what date they return to TV in February. [Ain’t It Cool]
- Here’s director Travis Matthews on the film he directed, “Interior. Leather Bar.”, with James Franco, which reimagines the last 40 minutes of “Cruising.” [The Toast]
- Jesse Eisenberg is the new Lex Luthor in the “Man Of Steel” sequel. [People]
- Prince has decided not to sue a bunch of his fans after all. [New York Times]
- “Community”‘s Alison Brie reads Craigslist Missed Connections and actually makes them sound romantic. [YouTube.com/JimmyKimmelLive]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.