RIP Colonel Meow!
- Oh no! Beastly Internet cat Colonel Meow died on Wednesday night, her owner revealed on Instagram. Rest in peace, Colonel. [Instagram.com/ColonelMeow, TODAY]
- After being found guilty once again for the murder of her former roommate, Amanda Knox said she will “never willingly go back” to Italy. [People]
- Angelina Jolie is supposedly angry at Brad Pitt for being “smitten” with his “12 Years A Slave” co-star Lupita Nyong’o. [Celebitchy]
- The National Enquirer claims Prince Charles doesn’t want Prince Harry to marry his girlfriend of nearly two years Cressida Bonas because she isn’t “royal material.” [The National Enquirer]
- Scarlett Johansson plunked down $2.2 million for a new pad in the Hamptons. [People]
- Jennifer Lawrence is in talks for another David O. Russell film, this time about the single mom who invented the Miracle Mop. [Just Jared]
- Why Kerry Washington deserves a Vogue cover this year. [Huffington Post]
- Stop the presses: Dita Von Teese wore sneakers at least once. [The Gloss]
- Roll eyes. George Zimmerman, the man who murdered unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin, has agreed to participate in a celebrity boxing match. [TMZ]
- Some dude in Texas claims to have trapped Bigfoot near San Antonio and plans to take the corpse on tour. [Texas Monthly]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Image via Instagram.com/ColonelMeow]