Michelle Obama Wears Azzedine Alaia To State Of The Union Address
- Michelle Obama wore an A-line, emerald green Azzedine Alaia dress with a matching jacket last night for the State Of The Union Address. Already she’s getting shit for wearing a Tunisian designer instead of an American one. [Fashionista, People]
- Kanye West has reportedly settled with the 18-year-old who called Kim a “n****r lover,” prompting Ye to beat the stuffing out of him. TMZ reports the teen got $250,000 in the settlement. [TMZ]
- Hugh Grant is a father (again) after having a child with a Swedish TV producer. The baby boy was born just three months before his second child, who was born to another woman. [Daily Mail UK]
- New couple alert: Selena Gomez is dating teenybopper pop singer Austin Mahone, who is only 17. [US Weekly]
- Justin Bieber’s drag racing gal pal Chantel Jeffries denied Page Six’s report that she is seeking $20,000 to blab about Justin’s arrest. [Celebuzz]
- Meanwhile, the Miami Beach police have subpoenaed TMZ’s paparazzi video of the drag racing. [TMZ]
- Rihanna photobombed the three guys from “Full House” on the set of “Good Morning America.” Is it just me or is John Stamos still kinda hot? [Gossip Cop]
- Anna Kendrick totally fangirled out when meeting Beyoncé at the Grammys! [Crushable]
- Ugh, those “Duck Dynasty” people were at the State Of The Union address. [TMZ]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.