Fox News Gathers 4 Men For Panel Discussion About “War On Women”
- Presented without comment. [Media Matters For America]
- On the lyrics of Beyoncé and Jay Z’s song “Drunk In Love” that make reference to domestic violence (“Eat the cake, Anna-Mae”) and one radio station’s decision to censor those lyrics from the song. [Racialicious]
- Malala Yousafzai’s book launch for her memoir I Am Malala has been cancelled in Peshawar, Pakistan — reportedly over censorship by authorities because of the teenager’s criticism of girls’ education in the country. [BBC]
- The Afghan National Army Officer Academy will begin admitting female recruits this summer. But will it improve the status of women in Afghanistan? [BBC]
- Is the Republican Party actually the party of traditional gender roles? [MSNBC]
- On the low-wage crisis for mostly female domestic workers in India. [New York Times]
- This list of 21 pointlessly gendered products is as annoying as you’d imagine. [Buzzfeed]
- Librarians choose the top 10 feminist books of the year for young readers! [Bitch Magazine]
- Anne Waithera, a BBC broadcast journalist in Kenya, has died at age 39. [BBC]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.