Elizabeth Banks Will Direct “Pitch Perfect 2″
- Elizabeth Banks will make her directorial debut on “Pitch Perfect 2.” Yes, there is going to be a sequel! [Hollywood Reporter]
- Heidi Klum has split from her bodyguard boyfriend. [People]
- It wouldn’t be “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” if Kim wasn’t trying to freak out her brother Rob with breast milk. [Gossip Cop]
- Here’s Macklemore’s freshman yearbook photo. He looks exactly the same. [Jezebel]
- Sharon Osbourne had an “explosive confrontation” with Jordan Feldstein, Jonah Hill’s music manager brother, at a pre-Grammy party and threw a glass of water at him. And lucky for us, there’s photo evidence. [E! Online]
- A jilted ex-boyfriend tried to stop one of the weddings at the Grammys from happening. Whoa, that could have turned into some “The Graduate” shit real fast. [TMZ]
- “Scandal” creator Shonda Rhimes accepted a diversity award from the Directors Guild of America, but is “pissed off” that such an award even needs to exist in the first place. [Huffington Post]
- Check out the odious blog by Morgan Stewart, one of the women on E!’s new show “#RichKids Of Beverly Hills.” It’s as utterly vapid as the show. [NYMag.com]
- James Van Der Beek and his wife Kimberly have welcomed their third child, a baby girl. Mazel tov! [Eonline]
- Ramona Singer from “The Real Housewives Of New York” and her husband Mario have separated. [US Weekly]
- You know you want to watch a clip of 11-year-old Kate Middleton in a school production of “My Fair Lady.” [People]
- Hypothetical plot summaries for “Lean In,” the movie. [Flavorwire]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.