Justin Bieber Still Not In Rehab (Or Canada) Yet
- TMZ is now claiming that Justin Bieber wasn’t drunk when he was arrested for a DUI yesterday, despite confessing to police that he had drank beers and smoked weed “all day.” Without citing a source, TMZ claims Justin’s blood alcohol level was only .014, not .04 as previously reported. Meanwhile, Justin is supposedly holed up in a Miami mansion with his father — who was drinking and drag racing with him the night of his arrest — and ignoring his management. They reportedly had a private jet on standby for him all day Thursday, however. [TMZ, Daily Mail UK]
- Farrah Abraham tweeted last night about “some lesbians” who “judge” and “make assumptions” after Sada from the reality show “The Real L Word” called Farrah out on “Couples Therapy” for describing the porn she filmed with James Deen as a “sex tape.” Sada rightly pointed out that it’s not reeeally a sex tape when you have a camera person in the room with you. [Starcasm]
- My favorite sister/lesbian duo Tegan and Sara are voicing the new Oreos jingle. [The Braiser]
- Kate Middleton’s younger brother James Middleton is working on Boomf, a personalized marshmallow company that takes photos off Instagram and prints them on your treats. [Vanity Fair]
- Ed Sheeran adopted a bebe kitteh. [People]
- On the matter of Internet rage. [Flavorwire]
- An Alaskan judge appointed by former Governor Sarah Palin denied Levi Johnston joint custody of his four-year-old son, Tripp, with Palin’s daughter Bristol. [RadarOnline]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.