Tori Spelling’s Husband Dean McDermott Checks Into Rehab
- Following cheating accusations, Tori Spelling’s husband Dean McDermott has checked into rehab. “I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves,” he said in a statement. The couple has been married for seven years and has four kids together. [US Weekly]
- Chantel Jeffries, the Kim Kardashian-lookalike who was riding in the Lambo with Justin Bieber when he got arrested for a DUI and drag racing last night, has a pretty long rap sheet herself. [Daily Mail UK]
- Sofia Vergara’s “Modern Family” co-stars photobombed her during a nap on-set. [New York Daily News]
- Anne Hathaway confessed she is under the impression that “people needed a break from me.” [Huffington Post]
- Here’s the book trailer for B.J. Novak’s new book, One More Thing. [MTV News]
- Lana Del Rey has recorded a cover of “Once Upon A Dream” for “Maleficient,” the new Angelina Jolie movie about the evil queen from “Sleeping Beauty.” [ONTD]
- Replacing Seth Meyers, “Saturday Night Live” named Colin Jost as co-anchor of “Weekend Update” with Cecily Strong. [Mediaite]
- Current “Bachelor” Juan Pablo Galavis doesn’t let his four-year-old daughter watch the show. [Eonline]
- Eight tips for not injuring your vag when shaving your pubes. Or you could just go au naturelle. [The Gloss]
- SeaWorld says the documentary “Blackfish” is just propaganda, but the filmmakers want a public debate about keeping killer whales in captivity. [IndieWire]
- Angela Lansbury is glad the “Murder She Wrote” reboot starring Octavia Butler got killed because she thought it was going to suck. [US Weekly]
- Northern Ireland has banned a comedic play about the Bible over complaints of blasphemy. [YahooNews]
- You know you want to see pictures from “Brokeback Mountain,” the opera. [Flavorwire]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.