Just around the time Beliebers were getting out of nursery school for the day, Justin Bieber left a Miami jail around 2:30 this afternoon after posting bail. Oh yes, Canada’s sweetheart got arrested this morning for a DUI and drag racing. Is anyone even the tiniest bit surprised?
The gossip blogs are buzzing with all the info about the drugs, the models, the underage drinking, and even how Justin’s dad was involved. Here’s everything we know so far about Justin’s drugs-and-drag-racing-deathwish:
- Paparazzi saw Justin, his father Jeremy Beiber, and his friends leaving SET nightclub in the wee hours of last night. Justin was parading around shirtless (obvoiusly) and left with a 20-year-old model, Chantel Jeffries, by his side. (Chantel is an “eyebrow connoisseur” and “deep thinker,” per her Twitter bio.)
- Around 4a.m., Miami Beach police witnessed Justin’s Lamborghini and a red Ferrari driven by R&B singer Khalil Sharieff speeding 60mph in a 30mph residential zone.
- Two or three SUVs were also cordoning off traffic to create a road for these two to race on. Jeremy Bieber, his dad, was supposedly in one of those cars.
- After being pulled over, Justin dropped F-bombs all over the arresting officers. “What the f*** did I do? Why did you stop me?” He asked. After a patdown for weapons, Justin said, “I ain’t got no f***ing weapons.” He was described as “belligerent.”
- With “bloodshot eyes” and “an odor of alcohol on his breath,” Justin confessed to drinking beers, smoking pot “all day” and being “under the influence” of antidepressants.
- He blew a .04 blood alcohol level — which isn’t super-drunk but he is still underage for drinking.
- Justin reportedly blamed his mom, Patti Mallette, for giving him pills for anxiety. He claimed not to know what pills they are because he just takes what she gives him. If his mother is giving her pills from her own prescription, that would be illegal.
- Justin hasn’t had a valid driver’s license in six months. (On this I do not blame him. The DMV sucks.) His last driver’s license was from Georgia and expired in June.
- His bail was $1,000 for driving under the influence, $1,000 for resisting arrest, and $500 for driving with an invalid liscnse. Khalil Sharieff was also arrested for drunk driving and given a $1,000 bail.
- After his bail hearing, Justin was reportedly seen “crying his eyes out.”
- Justin’s lawyer, Roy Black, has repped Rush Limbaugh and Kelsey Grammar in the past. So, esteemed company.
- Life & Style reports that in the last few weeks, his manager and friends “packed his bags for him” and staged an intervention to try and get Justin into rehab. Obviously he refused.
In all seriousness, I have the same nervous feeling about Justin Bieber these days as I used to have about Lindsay Lohan: namely, I wouldn’t be surprised to open my computer one morning and find out he died in a tragic accident.
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.