Republican Politician Cites Bible, Writes That Wives Should Submit To Husbands
- Last month, Republican Representative Steve Pearce of New Mexico published a memoir in which he wrote about his Biblical belief that a wife should “submit” to her husband as part of her “obedience to the Lord.” [Huffington Post]
- In remembrance of today being the 41st anniversary of the Supreme Court’s Roe vs. Wade decision effectively legalizing abortion, Cosmopolitan spoke with four couples about how having an abortion changed their relationship. [Cosmopolitan]
- Meanwhile, the Washington Post interviewed two young women who are anti-abortion activists. And they put it in the Style section! [Washington Post]
- Republican State Representative Joe Fischer, KY, is seeking to ban abortions after 20 weeks by adding it to a domestic violence bill and claiming that terminating a pregnancy is “the most brutal form of domestic violence.” [RH Reality Check]
- Parents are more than twice as likely to search on the web for “Is my son gifted?” than asking the same question about a daughter. [New York Times]
- Hillary Clinton will be featured in an upcoming “Makers” documentary by PBS this summer. [The Wrap]
- Check out these stark images of African-American women in public spaces by photographer Carrie Mae Weems. [Bust]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.