No Human Teeth For Ke$ha In Rehab
- Ke$ha’s rehab won’t let her accept human teeth in the mail from her fans. You monsters! What else is she supposed to do while being treated for an eating disorder if she can’t make art with human teeth? [TMZ]
- I am gobsmacked that Zosia Mamet from “Girls” has bought an apartment in Bushwick, Brooklyn, for $1 million. Bushwick?! Really?! [Daily Mail UK]
- Jen Selter, the young lady with “the best butt on Instagram,” has signed a sports management deal with the same people who manage Reggie Bush, in the hopes that she’ll become “the next Jillian Michaels.” [Page Six]
- Selena Gomez says she and Katy Perry have had a heart-to-heart about “guys who are intimidated by strong girls.” [Seventeen]
- The reboot of “Murder She Wrote” starring Octavia Spencer has gotten canned. [People]
- Booo. Mitik the walrus calf at the New York Aquarium has moved to Texas to live at SeaWorld San Antonio. And now I have beef with TX that doesn’t have to do with restricting women’s reproductive freedom! [New York Times]
- Here’s Jonah Hill’s “Saturday Night Live” promo. [Global Grind]
- There, there, teenyboppers: The Wanted announced they’ll break up after their current tour to focus on solo projects. [TMZ]
- Reading is my everything, but I can still co-sign these eight things to hate about being a reader. [BookRiot]
- “Shameless” actress Shanola Hampton gave birth to her first child on Monday, a baby girl named Cai. Congrats! [Entertainment Weekly]
- Amy Lee from Evanescence is pregnant with her first child, Mazel tov! [People]
- Kit Culkin, father of actors Macauley and Kieran Culkin, was hospitalized yesterday with a stroke. [TMZ]
- Bruce Jenner is reportedly begging to be on “Dancing With The Stars.” I can’t think of a more boring cast member of “KUWTK” to do this. [US Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.