Justin Bieber’s House Was Allegedly Filled With Drugs & Cate Blanchett Gives Her SAG Statuette A Handy
- Police allegedly stumbled upon a “treasure trove” of drugs inside Justin Bieber’s house recently when they executed a search warrant. Cops were looking for evidence in connection with the incident last week, in which Justin threw eggs at his neighbor’s house. In Justin’s house, they reportedly found tons of bongs, two cookie jars filled with pot, and empty codeine bottles used for “sizzurp.” The police reportedly couldn’t seize any of the alleged drug paraphernalia because it wasn’t in their search warrant. [TMZ, TMZ]
- After successfully hiding her pregnancy for an entire nine months, Laura Linney welcomed her first child, a baby boy named Bennett, recently at the age of 49. [Life & Style]
- Following the success of “The Sound Of Music,” NBC’s next live musical will be “Peter Pan.” [The Wrap]
- Juan Pablo Galavis from “The Bachelor” apologized for his recent comments that gays are “perverted” and that a gay Bachelor would not set a “good example” for kids. He apologized to gays and lesbians and said he looks forward to meeting with the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation soon. [Towleroad]
- Joan Rivers called seven-month-old baby North West “ugly” and said she’s never seen a kid “so desperately in need of a waxing.” [Huffington Post]
- Here are the dumbest tweets brands like Forever 21 and PopChips tweeted this weekend in honor of Martin Luther King Day. [Uproxx]
- Prince Harry may or may not have drank champagne out of a prosthetic leg. [Daily Mail UK]
- “House” star Hugh Laurie called for a ban on Russian vodka in response to the country’s repression of gay rights, including comments by President Vladmir Putin last week that gays should “leave children alone.” [AFP]
- Victoria Beckham would never do a Spice Girls reunion again. [US Weekly]
- Miley Cyrus will do an “intimate” “MTV Unplugged” performance, which will air on January 29th. [Rolling Stone]
- Alison Sweeney is leaving “Days Of Our Lives” after 21 years on the show. [People]
- Beer-flavored jelly beans anyone? [TIME]
- And last but not least, Cate Blanchett got a little frisky with her SAG Award…
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.