“Orange Is The New Black” Actress Michelle Hurst Just Got Out Of A Coma
- The cast of “Orange Is The New Black” revealed today that the actress Michelle Hurst, who played Piper’s no-nonsense roommate Miss Claudette, awoke today from a 16-day medically-induced coma. Hurst was in a severe car accident before the holidays and needed several surgeries. Currently there is a fundraising page on YourCaring.com — tweeted out by Orange author Piper Kerman this morning — which has already gone past its goal to help cover Hurst’s medical expenses. Get well soon, Miss Claudette! [The Wrap]
- Silence is worth a thousand words: Kate Gosselin’s twin 13-year-old daughters Cara and Mady make their mom look like an asshole on “The Today Show.” [Today]
- Good news, ladies: the Swiss cheese masturbator has been caught. [Gawker]
- The creators of “How I Met Your Mother” have apologized for appropriating Chinese culture and putting white castmembers in “yellowface” during this week’s episode. [TV Week]
- The ladyblog Jezebel is offering $10,000 for unretouched images of Lena Dunham in Vogue. [Jezebel]
- Will Ferrell is producing a new sitcom called “Mission Control” about a woman astronaut in the space race back in 1962. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Real-life adventures of a phone sex operator. [Cosmopolitan]
- Russell Johnson, the actor who played the Professor on “Gilligan’s Island,” died today at 89. [US Weekly]
- Heather Graham on the amazingness that is “Flowers In The Attic.” [Parade]
- My imaginary BFF Simon Doonan has no opinion on Golden Globes gowns because he and hubby Jonathan Adler were too busy watching football. See, this is why I love him. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Everything you need to know about K-pop girl groups. [The Toast]
- Mischa Barton will star in a biopic of ’30s film actress Jean Harlow called “By Love Reclaimed.” [Variety]
- Rich women are having better sex than you. [Nerve]
- So, how does Chris Pine, star of the rebooted Jack Ryan series, feel about the Olympics being held in Russia? [Celebuzz]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.