- Anne Hathaway and Mark Wahlberg with originally cast in “Silver Linings Playbook,” producer Harvey Weinstein has revealed. Anne backed away from the role after “creative differences” with David O. Russell and then Mark followed. But Jennifer Lawrence ended up winning the Oscar for “SLP,” so it all worked out, no? [US Weekly]
- The LAPD seized Justin Bieber’s phone on Tuesday when they raided his home after he vandalized his neighbor’s house last Thursday. Now he is understandably freaking out that the police will find references to drugs or naked photos. [TMZ]
- Kristen Stewart will star in a “romantic” version of the George Orwell novel 1984 alongside Nicholas Hoult. [The Verge]
- Lorde is on the cover of Rolling Stone! [Idolator]
- Cameron Diaz went on Dr. Oz to talk about her poop. [Daily Mail UK]
- Kelly Osbourne called a British reality star the c-word after Katie Hopkins criticized Sharon Osbourne’s plastic surgeries. In fairness, a Brit saying the c-word is really not that big of a deal. [Daily Mail UK]
- Dan Stevens, who played Matthew, does not want to talk about “Downton Abbey” anymore. [Page Six]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.