Miley Cyrus & Britney Spears Deemed Too Sexy For French Daytime TV
- Miley’s video for “Wrecking Ball” and Britney’s video for “Work B**ch” are not to be shown on television in France before 10 p.m., according to the CSA. [Newser]
- Kinky sex is out, vanilla sex is in. Better get practicing your missionary position. [Em & Lo]
- Sex is hard. You need quick fixes. Here are some hacks to make things easier. Like, wearing socks when you do it. In missionary position, of course. [Nerve]
- Oh yes, do tell us, Farrah Abraham, what’s on your list of credentials for future potential boyfriends! [The Stir]
- Nicole Kidman got naked for Jimmy Choo’s latest ad campaign. [Celebuzz]
- What do women really think of the dating app Tinder? I’ve used it a bit and the only thing I really like is that it tells you if you and a potential match have Facebook friends in common. [Your Tango]
- This thief hid a bunch of stolen jewelry in his rectum. Anyone know if contact with fecal matter diminishes a diamond’s value? [Huffington Post]
- A woman’s advice to men on what to do if the women they’ve just boned didn’t orgasm. [Modern Man]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.