Beyonce and Jay Z’s little bundle of cuteness, Blue Ivy Carter, turns two years old today. Needless to say, in just 24 months, she’s had more fun than I have in my entire life. Let’s review just 10 of the reasons Blue has the best lifestyle…
1. She gets to call Beyonce “Mommy.”
2. She’s showered with Bey kisses all day everyday.
3. She had an appearance credit (on the song “Blue”) on a number one album (Beyonce) before she was even two-years-old.
4. She gets to call Jay Z “Daddy” and hears all his new music before anyone else:
5. She got to kick it on the set on of Beyonce’s video for “Blow.”
6. Sorry Jay, but Beyonce’s breasteses are actually Blue Ivy’s breakfastes. Yum!
7. Her passport is filled with stamps from various amazing countries she’s visited on vacation.
8. You know she’s going to have her own personal manicurist just as soon as her little tiny nails are big enough to paint.
9. Did I mention she was famous when she was barely the size of a spaghetti squash living inside her mom’s belly? Her impending arrival was announced in epic fashion at the MTV Video Music Awards.
10. The lullabies. JUST IMAGINE THE LULLABIES.
Yep, it’s a pretty flawless existence so far. Happy birthday, Blue Ivy! Here’s too many more moments like these: