Beyoncé And Kelly Rowland Crashed A Karaoke Bar
- Beyonce and Kelly Rowland crashed a karaoke session two ladies were having at a South Beach karaoke bar on Tuesday night! Bey, Kelly and Jay Z showed up at a near-empty karaoke bar called the Sing Song and heard two women singing one of Beyonce’s songs from a private room. Naturally, they came inside and posed for some pics. The best part is that one of their girl friends was asleep on the banquet during the entire thing! [Mirror UK]
- Zoe Saldana has been cast in NBC’s remake of the 1968 Roman Polanski film “Rosemary’s Baby.” [The Wrap]
- Oops. Emma Roberts’ family might not know she is allegedly engaged. You might want to call your family, sweetie. [TMZ]
- Continuing his epic trail of doucheitude, Chris Brown has rejected a plea deal in his Washington, D.C. assault case. [TMZ]
- Aaron Paul once did shots with Michael Jackson in the Prince of Brunei’s castle, but who hasn’t? [The Wire]
- This was inevitable: a Colorado bar is offering a weed and sushi pairing menu. [Weed and burritos sounds better to me. — Amelia] [BlackBook Mag]
- Apparently “Killer Women,” ABC’s new Texas Rangers drama, is terrible. [Texas Monthly]
- Your cat is an asshole, according to science. [Huffington Post]
- And last but not least, Chris Crocker — the “Leave Britney ALONE!!!!!” guy — is starring in a “Mean Girls” parody called “Mean Boyz.” [Queerty]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.